Carpet Cleaning Maintenance Tips
- The use of matting at entrances can extend cleaning cycles and prolong the life of carpet.
- Using carpet protectant will not only provide stain resistance but will also make vacuuming far more effective by allowing the carpet to freely release soil.
- Vacuuming your carpet on a regular basis will extend its life and improve the appearance.
- Maintaining your vacuum cleaner will maximize the effectiveness of your efforts.
- Pet stains and odors can be removed from carpeting with the right chemicals and techniques.
- The vast majority of spills will respond well to just plain water. Remove the excess material with a spoon before you start and then blot the spot with a white towel.