VCT Care Tips
- Avoid dragging heavy furniture across a finished floor. The deep scratches will not buff out and will result in having to strip the floor in order to repair the damage.
- Daily dust mopping and damp mopping will prolong the life of any floor, the most important being dust mopping.
- Metal furniture should not sit directly on a finished floor. It will rust over time and transfer rust to the floor.
- You can purchase carpet tabs for the bottoms of desks and chairs to protect against exceptional wear.
- Finished floors should be cleaned with a good quality neutral detergent.
- High speed burnishing can also improve the appearance of a finished floor and also prolong its life.