Crawl Space FAQs
- You can pay to have a hygienist evaluate your crawl space. A good hygienist will give you a spore count of the mold in your crawl space. Tell you exactly what type or types of mold you have in your crawl space and write a scope of work for what should be done to mitigate your crawl space.
- You can have Bixler Corporation evaluate your crawl space. We will write a line by line estimate that follows the only the highest standards for mitigating a crawl space. We treat every crawl space the same way no matter what type of mold you have or how much you have.
1. Make sure its properly ventilated.
a. Humidistat fans can be installed to assist with this if necessary.
2. Make sure you have a properly installed vapor barrier that is at least 10 mil.
3. Sealing your crawl space with an antimicrobial sealer makes a huge difference in prevention
226 South Dysart Avenue
Springfield, MO 65802